Monday 27 August 2012

Christmas Treasures and Happy ....

Hi, I am very happy to tell you I have been accepted for the Christmas Treasures Online Show held at Teddies Worldwide.


I (and 74 other bear artists :) will have between 5 and 10 brand new creations made especially for the show. There is also a gifts under $75 category for bear related gift items :)

I have started sewing already and I am hoping to have the full ten bears and a few gift items.  I know what I will be doing with all my time between now and November *grins*

Also, I have just listed Happy on Bear Pile, he is in the "just born" section at the moment.

 
I really enjoy doing these open mouth smiley faces !!

Be back tomorrow (I hope) as yesterday was my birthday and I received some lovely mohairy goodness from Steiff :)
See you then with lots of photos !!

No comments:

Post a Comment