Monday 30 April 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

Hi again,

I hope everyone had a great Easter. I had some lovely chocolate and have spent the past two weeks wishing I had some left :)  Son #3 still has his largest Cadbury egg and I swear it is calling to me every time I am awake walk into the kitchen. I've told him if he leaves it there much longer I will eat it find a new home for it *grins*

On the Bear front I have been super busy. I have dyed some mohair in pinks/yellows/blues/reds and I have been making it up into all sorts of bear designs for the Winter Wonderland Bear show (Brisbane on the 16 and 17th June) So I thought I would share some progress photos. These were actually taken a while ago so the bears are much further forward than the photos show....








I've also been designing the animals for the Teddys Friends  Show  (see link on the sidebar) and I am just about to start cutting out and sewing them up. I also dyed some mohair for these and I have a gorgeous blue/purple colour (wisteria??)  I can't wait to see how they turn out and it really burns I can't tell anyone what they will be !!!


Hopefully I'll be back with some finished photos by the end of the week :)

Stephanie....

No comments:

Post a Comment