Sunday 11 March 2012

Tea Party Preview On Now ....

The Teddy Bears tea Party Preview is now live.

This is a sneak peak of some of the bears that will be available on the weekend of the 23rd - 25th of March. There are lots of bears from lots of talented artists to choose from.

Click here to be taken to the preview page

To vote just click on the name of the artist whos bear you fancy and then confirm on the pop up. One vote in the Minature section, one vote in the full size section.

My entry is Rosehip.

She is made of a long mohair with felted face and toes and a felted/sealed nose. She has leather lids and eyelashes. She is wearing a garland of roses and a handmade tulle tutu in white and rose. She also has her box of Rosehip Tea.

The Tea Party itself starts on the Friday 23rd March at 4pm (US time - I think it is about 8am Saturday for those of us in Australia) and goes for the whole weekend :)

I'm going back to sewing now as I have another 5 bears to finish :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie, I have just found your blog, from the tea party show. I thought your bear was such a darling I wanted to look you up.
    I'm a bear maker in Australia as well and have a blog.
    I do hope you do really well in the show, your bears should walk out the door.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay,

    Thanks so much for looking me up and leaving a message :) I actually have been visiting your blog for a while now as I saw you at TBAO. This is my first go at an online show so it is all very exciting !
    Thanks again,
    Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete