Tuesday 15 October 2013

Oooopps..........

Hi, I have been gone for a while .... a lot longer than I thought actually....
but now I am back again :)

I have been having a busy time most of which has been wonderful.

Since I blogged last, I have been to two "in Person" shows, re arranged the whole house, acquired a "bear room " (YAY !!) and a pantry cupboard (also YAY !! as I have always wanted one) bought my dream camera (partly a birthday present) and had a felting class in Sydney with a group of wonderful ladies.

I have photos to show you (not on my computer yet though) and I will post about these in the next couple of posts.

Before I do that though I thought I would show you my new bear that has just gone onto  Bear Pile.


This is "Petal". You can find all of her details HERE if you would like to see anymore photos :)

I will be back tomorrow to show you my new Bear room .........

No comments:

Post a Comment