Friday 16 August 2013

Up Coming Shows..........

Hi again,
Sorry it has been so long between posts.... I have been sewing :)


I have been accepted for the Teddies Worldwide Christmas Treasures Show.


 
This time, instead of being in a dash to finish, I decided I would get all my bears done early :)  I have been madly sewing and now I have 10 sewn bears/animals all ready to stuff. I hate the fact I have nothing to show you but hopefully it will be a lovely surprise on the 15th of November.
 
 
Now they are sewn, I hope I will have things to show again soon !
 
As well as the online show, I am attending 2 "in the fur" shows.
 
The first is The Brisbane Teddy Bear Fair this weekend (Sunday 18th Aug) in the Auditorium at Botanical Gardens, Mt Cootha Rd Toowong.
 
Details are available HERE
 
The second one is the Brisbane Doll Society Annual Doll and Bear Fair at Waterloo Bay Leisure Centre, 241 Tingal Road,Wynnum
 
This one is on Saturday 24th of August.
 
I'm going back to try to finish a new bear for Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment