Friday 22 March 2013

Done, done, done......

I am done, done, done today.... in a good way.

My bears and animals for the Teddies Worldwide are done...
My show page is done......
My special order is done.....
My Easter shopping is done....
My household food shopping is done....

My housework is not done, but today I don't care :)

Teddies Worldwide Bear Extravaganza starts tomorrow at 7am (ish) here in Australia or 4pm Friday New York Time.
Voting closes for all the Viewers choice Awards about 4 hours before the show starts. If you haven't cast your vote yet you can click Here to have a squiz at all the lovely bears :)

I'll be back tomorrow with lots of photos of the bears and animals looking for new homes.
Meanwhile here is Maple again :) because no blog post is complete without a picture !!

No comments:

Post a Comment