Thursday 7 March 2013

A Big Two Weeks ....

Hi.... I meant to come back sooner but it has been a very big couple of weeks !

Right after the last post I went off to the Lawnton Doll and Bear Show. I met up with lots of lovely people, some bears found new homes and I was lucky enough to win Best Professional Animal, Best Professional Bear and Bear of Show.


 
After Lawnton Show, we left for Wagga Wagga, to watch our son Connors' Army March out Parade. We had a wonderful visit and watched the March Out sat in the stands full of lots of proud (and tearful) parents and yes, I was proud and tearful too LOL
 
On the way from Wagga Wagga to Sydney we took a quick detour and stopped at the "Dog on the Tuckerbox" on the road to Gundagai.
 

 

 We had a night in Sydney to wait for the Sydney Teddy Bear fair that was held in Five Dock. I had another great day, and some bears found new homes. I got to spend the day talking bears to both Bear Collectors and Bear Artists which is always fun !!


 I took photos of my table but I managed to make them all blurry so I haven't included them but here are some photos of some of the other traders :)
Bearwildered Bears
 
         Gabriel Bears
 
             Selwyn Bears
 
                      Lisa from Megelles with MerilynBearleigh Bears  
 
There were more people than photographed including the lovely Valma from Teddys Bits, Nikkel Bears ,Karen Alderson and Almond Bears among others.
 
After the Bear Show we left Sydney and we thought we would stop off somewhere on the way home but instead Rob drove the whole way and 9 and a half hours later we were home.
 
Now, I have to finish the bears for the Teddies Worldwide On Line show - here is the link . The preview for this show starts in about a day and a half so please click on the link and place your votes :)
 
Off to sew now ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment