Monday 16 July 2012

Thank you and Blue on BearPile ...

Thank you to everyone who came and visited my animals at the Friends of Teddy on line show over the weekend. I had lots of visitors and a couple of animals will be heading off to their new homes tomorrow :)

Also.... to let anyone who may be interested know, that I have just listed Blue on BearPile.



Blues adoption fee is AU$240 + postage and all his details are available Here   or you can email me at  burringbears@hotmail.com

**Blue has now been adopted - thank you**





3 comments:

  1. wow this bear one is so wonderful, i love it

    love greats from sylvia by the mäsywi-bären

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sylvia, Thanks for looking :) Blue is one of my favourite colours and I had a great time dying the mohair :)
      Stephanie.

      Delete
  2. Stephanie he is wonderful, i love it and i love bears mit color!! so sweet

    ReplyDelete